Zunder Delko banjo drywall applicator for taping flats and corners.
Without tools or messy change outs , you can use the Zunder to apply joint compound and tape simultaneously on flat joints, internals corners and square sets in minutes.
Eliminating messy and time consuming adjustments.
• Manufactured from high strength Polycarbonate ABS
• Double ended applicator attachment, to apply joint compound and tape simultaneously on flat joints
• Two adjustable soft grip handle (on on either side of the tool)
• Right or left hand use
• Compound flow adjustment dial
• Fast access for loading and cleaning
• Holds rolls of joint tape up to 150m / 500 feet
• Designed to be used with paper tape, FibaFuse paperless joint tape and KURT tape
• Tool weight: 1.3kgs (empty)
• High capacity: 2.2L / 2.5kg
- Open the door and place the tape onto the tape roll holder.
Feed tape through the rear gate, along the top of the ZÜNDER and through the front gate past the applicator.
- Mix compound to a pourable consistency.
- Pour compound into the ZÜNDER and close the door.
- Adjust hook & loop side strap to desired comfort.
- Adjust the mud control lever to desired thickness.
- WHEN TAPING FLAT JOINTS: release the ZÜNDER Double Ended Applicator, turn around and clip back in place.
Hold the end of the tape and press the applicator against the join, pull along the join until complete.
Cut the tape with a blade taping knife, press the blade against the tape and twist the ZÜNDER to cut the tape.
- Run over the tape with your blade to smooth the join and remove any excess compound.
- WHEN TAPING INTERNAL CORNER JOINTS: release the ZÜNDER Double Ended Applicator, turn around and clip back in place.
Hold the end of the tape and press the Delko Internal Applicator into the internal corner, pull along the join until complete.
Cut the tape by pressing the square point of your blade into the corner of the internal and twist the ZÜNDER away form the DELKOblade.
- Run over each side of the tape with your blade to smooth the internal and remove any excess compound.
- When finished, remove the applicator and mud adjustment blade then rinse with water.