Evolution 110V Electric Disc Cutter
The Evolution R230DCT 110v 230mm Electric Disc Cutter is an ideal cut off saw for all trade professionals within the building industry. This cut off saw is ideally used for cutting concrete, reinforced concrete, natural stone, brick, roof tiles and more. Its ergonomic design includes a wrap-around front handle and even weight distribution, giving the user greater control and a good posture whilst working. Its powerful 1600W motor gives the job an effortless feel. This product comes with Power Protect technology which protects the internal components from dust and water, and is supplied as a single unit without a blade.
Features and Benefits:
- 50% more cutting depth than a 230mm grinder for a cleaner, deeper finish.
- Wrap around handle and even weight distribution offers overall less strain on your body.
- Wheeled skid plate takes the strain out of long, low-level cutting, allowing you to put the machine down while the blade is still going.
- The machine includes a blade break and large blade guard for improved safety.
- The machine comes with an integrated dust port – for an easy vacuum attachment.
Rated Speed – No Load 6000 RPM
Max. Duty Cycle – 20 Mins
Weight – 7.2kg
Cable – 3m. Rubber Cable
Cutting Capacity at 90° – 90mm
Blade Supplied – General Purpose Diamond Blade (D230SEG-CS)
Blade Diameter – 230mm
Blade Bore / Arbor – 22.2mm
Sound Pressure Max. LPA – 98.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)
Sound Power Level Max. LWA – 109.0dB(A) K=3dB(A)
Handle Vibration Max. Level – 6.15m/s2 K=1.5m/s2