Compact yet powerful
The DCD710N 10.8V is the perfect partner when it comes to drilling and screwdriving applications.
With an adjustable torque control, the user can easily work on a wide range of materials.
DeWalt hasn’t forgotten the design as well. Apart from the bespoke look, the handle is ergonomically enhanced for maximum user experience and the parabolic switch offers full control with a push of a finger.
Sold as it is, this handy driver is fully compatible with DeWalt’s full range of accessories.
- Ergonomic handle and rubber over mould to provide ultimate end user comfort
- Parabolic switch profile allowing for greater control over speed of application
- 10mm single sleeve keyless chuck with automatic spindle lock for quick and easy bit change
- Two speed settings, variable speed and reverse switch
- Electronic motor brake for added control
- High performance fan cooled motor for maximum power and durability
- All metal gearing for efficient power transmission and long tool life
- LED light for improved visibility
- Li-Ion slide pack battery allows for tool to stand upright
- Voltage: 10.8 Volt
- Chuck Capacity: 1.5 – 10 mm
- Power Output: 180 Watts
- No Load Speed: 0-400/0-1,500/min
- Max Torque: 16 (Peak) Nm
- Max. Drilling Capacity:
- Wood: 19mm
- Metal: 10mm
NB: Battery, Charger and Case are not included!