– The new range of MAKITA XGT® 40Vmax professional battery tools is designed to withstand intensive use and extreme conditions of use. This new technology offers more power, longevity and connectivity for more possibilities.
– Excellent performance in heavy and continuous work
– High drilling speed : offers 20% or more speed than the previous model
– Increased top speed in high mode for faster drilling speed on lighter jobs
– 2 mechanical speeds for a wide range of drilling, fastening and hammer drilling applications
– 41/21 electronically selectable torque settings
– Selection of tightening torque by dial for easy adjustment and with digital display for visual confirmation of the selected torque
– Electric brake for maximum productivity and greater operator safety
– Kickback Sensing Technology (AFT) : shuts off the tool to protect the motor and prevent kickback if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
– Tool-less chuck for quick and easy bit installation and removal
– LED work light with luminescence function illuminates the work area
– Compact overall length for easy handling and control
Please note: This item will come with an UK adapter for the charger.
Carry Case/Bag Included
Although a century-old, Makita in terms of power tool manufacturer is relatively younger than its competition on the market.
Old is gold, but the new is always better, and Makita is proudly making a name for over 60 years.
Founded a year after the outbreak of the First World War, Makita Corporation specialized in the mass production and maintenance of electric motors.
Offering a versatile specter of appliances, the tools are equally preferred by DIY enthusiasts and professionals around the globe.
The company evolves constantly, fulfilling the needs of its clients, aiming for more user-friendly design and experience.