MAKITA TW005GZ XGT 40v Max Brushless 1/2″ Impact Wrench
The 40V Max Brushless 1/2” Compact Pin Detent Impact Wrench delivers 350Nm of fastening torque & 630Nm nut busting torque for heavy duty fastening performance.
In addition to the power of the TW005G it is also highly intelligent with 6 optimised fastening controls. Each mode tailors the driver speed & impact rate to the task at hand, ensuring you don’t damage the fastener or material.
Also featuring a 4-Stage Power Selection allowing you to dial back the rpm & torque for specific applications. The final innovation feature Full Speed Mode, shortens the distance of trigger travel required to hit full speed, decreasing hand fatigue & increasing efficiency in fast paced jobsites & working environments
- Belt hook assembly (346317-0 & 266622-8)
Features & Benefits:
- High Power Output –the high power 40Vmax XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy-duty applications. Delivering 350Nm of fastening torque & 630Nm nut busting.
- Auto-Stop Reverse System –3 mode in both forward & reverse automatically adjust power & speed to optimize fastening to the task at hand.
- 4 Speed Power Selection –4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed & impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- Compact Design –High torque but compact overall length of 144mm for easy handling & control.
- High Durability –advanced durability protection ensure the tool can run for longer in heavy duty applications. Whiles improvements have also been made to slider mechanism & gear shaft components to ensure long term durability.
- Full Speed Mode –Variable speed mode can be changed to full speed mode simply by pushing a button. Because in full speed mode, the trigger travel is shorter than in variable speed mode, the full speed is quickly reached, reducing hand & finger fatigue from trigger pull.