It’s covered. Thanks to the DeWalt DCF620N 18V Screwdriver. Fully cordless, surprisingly light and extremely compact, it’s the perfect addition for DIY enthusiast and professionals alike. And with the ergonomically designed rubberized handle, hand fatigue will stay where it should – away from the job site. Furthermore, this handy unit comes along with DeWalt’s newest DCF6202 Collated Drywall Screw Gun Attachment. Adjust the screw length with ease and gain access to even the tightest corners with the help of the removable shoe. Keep in mind that this Screwdriver comes solo, so don’t forget to add a Battery and Charger at Checkout.
- LED work light offers valuable light when working in small spaces or areas with limited light
- “Set and forget” feature remembers your fine depth adjustment setting when removing and replacing the nose cone
- Trigger lock-on lets you work without having to pull the trigger
- The ergonomically designed rubber grip gives you excellent user comfort whilst using the tool in either the “in-line” or “pistol-grip” hand position
- Voltage: 18V
- Max Torque: 5 – 30 Nm
- Power Output: 435 Watt
- No Load Speed: 0 – 4400 rpm
- Tool Holder (Hex): 6.35 mm
- Head Length: 335 mm
- L / H: 380 / 233 mm
- Hand/Arm Vibration: <2.5 m/s2
- Uncertainty K 1 (Vibration): 1.5 m/s²
- Weight: 1.88 kg
NB: BATTERY, CHARGER AND CASE ARE NOT INCLUDED!