The DeWalt DCH333 is one of the best Hammer Drills on the market
Boasting a category-leading high-speed drilling performance at over 66 holes per charge.
Flexvolt XR is the new technology used by DeWalt which provides long runtimes, unrivaled power, and increased capacities.
The bright white LED improves visibility in dark working areas.
This drill is ideal for fixing holes in concrete brick and masonry.
Dewalt DCH333 Features and Benefits:
- Category-leading high speed drilling performance at more than 66 holes (18mm Ø x 80mm) per charge
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 8.5m/s², minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility Ideal for drilling anchors and fixing holes into concrete, brick and masonry from 4mm to 30mm
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus
- Voltage: 18/54 V
- Impact energy (EPTA 05/2009): 3.5 J
- No Load Speed: 0-1000 rpm
- Blows per Minute: 0-4480 bpm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Concrete]: 30 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Wood]: 26 mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity [Metal]: 13 mm