Next dimension of power – POWERSTACK
DeWalt’s smallest, most powerful 18v XR impact driver gives you more comfort and better application speed. The DCF850 delivers 205 Nm in a 100 mm compact body perfect for a wide range of applications across construction, industrial and automotive environments. Other features include a 3 mode switch for enhanced control including Precision Drive which stops the material and fastener been damaged in smaller jobs and a LED ring light to deliver the best visibility in the toughest environments. POWERSTACK batteries deliver 50% more power* with a 25% smaller* footprint that works with all the 18V XR tools you already have.
What is POWERSTACK?
Introducing THE NEXT DIMENSION IN POWER: the 18v XR POWERSTACK Compact Battery. Get 50% more power compared to the DCB183 battery, enabling faster application speeds and increased productivity with a 25% smaller footprint than the DCB183 using this battery that works with all the 18v XR tools you already have. This battery provides twice the lifetime of the DCB183 and features an impact-resistant, overmolded base with non-marring material.
Features of DCF850
- An all-new brushless motor that produces more power, efficiency and is more durable. Up to 80% more power density vs the DeWALT DCD791 and DCD796 Combi Drills when using DeWALT’s new Powerstack Battery Pack.
- An even smaller power tool design that features DeWALT’s signature XR ergonomic comfort grip and an overall reduced head length that is 6.6% shorter than the DeWALT DCD796 Combi Drill.
- A new, powerful 3-mode LED job light that pivots to your desired position to improve working visibility. Have you ever wanted your light in a specific spot? Now you can with high, medium and low positions.
- An improved motor transmission that works alongside the brand new brushless motor to increase power levels, tool performance, up to 20% improved application speed and deliver 90Nm of torque!
- Enhanced electronics that have been overhauled to safely monitor and control the power output, maximise run-time and trigger response.
- The stacked pouch cell battery technology provides a low impedance construction meaning that the rate of flow of electrons is much higher thanks to the innovative internal pouch battery connectors and electrodes providing a greater surface area vs a traditional cylindrical battery cell type.
- A low impedance construction translates into much higher max watts out, providing more power to your power tools and unlocking the 18v power tool potential to new heights – increasing the application speed significantly.
- Stacked pouch cell batteries also benefit from superior thermal performance vs cylindrical batteries. This ultimately increases battery durability, improves the cycle life and results in a much greater return on investment for your kit.
- 25% more compact, 15% less weight and a unique rubber overmold as a complete battery pack vs a DeWALT DCB183 18v 2 ah Battery Pack
- Compatible with all DeWALT 18v XR Power Tools
- No-load speed: 0-3,400 rpm
- Weight excl. battery: 1.2 kg
- Torque, max.: 200 Nm
- Impact rate: 0-4,200 bpm
- Battery voltage: 18v
- Tool holder: 1/4” Hex Uni, 1/2” Square
- Breakaway torque, max.: 350 Nm
- Screw diameter: M 6 M 16