Wanna cut out an outlet hole easy?
Well, the Makita DCO180Z is here to help you. Compact, lightweight, and extremely powerful.
The ergonomically designed handle will give you feeling for full control. Cut through drywall and wood and never worry about overloading it, thanks to the electric current limiter. This unit comes as body only, so you’ll have to add a charger and an 18V Li-Ion battery at checkout.
Features and Benefits:
- Ergonomic barrel handle with soft grip.
- High rotation speed for fast cutting.
- Shoe plate with tool function can be used as a wrench for bit replacement.
- Compact & Lightweight.
- Anti-restart function.
- Ideal for making outlet holes in drywall at construction or renovation sites.
- Soft start feature.
- Electronic current limiter for overload protection.
- Voltage – 18 v
- Collet Capacity – 1/8″
- Stroke Length – 11.5 – 31.0 mm
- Noise sound pressure – 77 dB(A)
- Noise K factor – 3 dB(A)
- Maximum Output – 590 w
- No Load Speed – 30,000 rpm
- Vibration K factor – 1.5 m/sec²
- Vibration no load – 2.5 m/sec²
- Net weight – 1.7 kg
NB: BATTERY, CHARGER & CASE NOT INCLUDED!