DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT: THE WORLD’S FIRST 18/54V CONVERTIBLE BATTERY PACK SYSTEM
The DeWalt DCS520 XR FlexVolt Plunge Saw has a brushless, heavy-duty’ motor which offers the same power as a comparable mains tool, making it perfect for plunging into a wide variety of materials, whilst offering consistant speed and an accurate cutting under heavy loads.
It features an anti-kickback system which allows the user to go about cutting tasks with no fear of injury. It will also achieve 90% extraction when fitted to an extractor and used with the closed guard, making it a perfect choice for mobile plunge cutting on site.
DeWalt XR FlexVolt batteries stand at the forefront of cordless technology. They are the world’s first convertible 18/54 Volt batteries, offering unprecedented levels of power. FlexVolt provides the unique ability to power heavy-duty construction power tools whilst still being compatible with existing DeWalt XR 18 Volt products and offering increased runtime.
- Parallel plunge allows the user to maintain a smooth and constant hand position while cutting
- 48 tooth blade gives a fine and accurate finish with very little breakout in laminates
- Rail adjustment allows the saw to be adjusted accurately to the rail
- The anti kickback function stops the saw from moving backwards along the rail and helps stop the saw from climbing out of the work piece when making plunge cuts
- Variable speed allows the correct speed to be set for different types of materials
- Full wave electronics maintains a constant speed under heavy load
- The enclosed guard gives a 90% dust extraction capability
- 55mm depth of cut allows the trimming and sizing of most common door sizes
- Voltage: 54v FlexVolt
- No Load Speed: 1750 – 5000 rpm
- Blade Diameter: 165 mm
- Blade Bore: 20 mm
- Bevel Capacity: 47°
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º: 59 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 90º[with guide rails]: 55 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º: 44 mm
- Max. Depth of Cut at 45º[with guide rails]: 40 mm