The 550H is part of our most advanced red rotary laser range
- The 550H is suitable for use indoors and outdoors. The LEVELFiX laser diode technology emits an extremely sharp, clean and bright 360° red horizontal laser beam.
- Equipped with adjustable rotational speeds, adjustable gradient/slope function and LEVELFiX TILT technology the 550H can be used for an array of jobs including pouring concrete, levelling formwork, placing walls and ceilings, turning off a building, laying out a foundation, making angled corners, setting/controlling heights, setting out of driveways & steps.
- The gradient feature allows you to quickly and easily set a slope on both the x or y axis.
- The LEVELFiX 550H has been designed with ease of use in mind and with an IP 66 rating the 550H has the highest dustproof rating available and can easily withstanding all the usual conditions that are present on construction sites – it can even withstand water from powerful jets being projected at it from any direction allowing the user to continue working in even adverse weather conditions. The 550H has an impressive working time of 55 hours on a single charge and can even be used whilst on charge (charging point on front of unit).
- The LEVELFiX 550H comes complete with the DLD100 digital (mm) Receiver which has a large receiving window. The DLD100 digital detector is made for daily use it has a bright, illuminated display and robust, impact resistant housing that is also IP66 rated.
- Now with Connect Technology allowing unique PIN lock, access to manuals & New Shock Sensor (informs you when laser has been dropped or damaged) – App available on Google Play
- LEVELFiX ‘ULTRA-R’ Red laser diode technology for ultra crisp, clear lines
- 360° Horizontal Red Beam
- Up to 600 meters working range (w/detector supplied)
- Outstanding accuracy: ±1.5mm at 30m
- Working time: 55 hours on a single charge (Can charge whilst in use)
- IP66 Rating (Dust/Waterproof rating)
- Equipped with adjustable rotational speeds, gradient/slope function and LEVELFiX TILT function
- Locking function to allow use at various angles
- Can be used on tripods
- 4 year warranty
1 x Rechargeable Li-ion battery
1 x Digital (mm) detector
1 x Detector clamp
1 x Power adaptor (with universal attachments)
2 x ‘AA’ batteries (for detector)
1 x Hard carry case (with high density foam for extra protection and spring action latches for easy and secure opening/closing).